New Home Inspections in Toronto
- Your basic one year warranty begins on the date of possession of your home.
- During the first year of possession, you will have two opportunities to report warranty items covered by TARION and the ONTARIO NEW HOME WARRANTIES PLAN ACT as follows:
- First time, within the first 30 days of the date of possession.
- Second time, within the last 30 days prior to the (expiry of the warranty), change toyear end.
- You should know that there are some items covered beyond the 1 year basic warranty. Those items are covered for up to 2 years or 7 years. We can provide you with advice concerning how these warranties apply to you.
- Only forms submitted on time will be accepted and we do the inspection and prepare those forms for you.
The Professional Home & Building Inspectors are qualified to provide you with expert home inspection services in Toronto and The GTA, which include:
- A thorough inspection for your home, resulting in a written report.
- Ensuring that the written report includes our findings and any outstanding items listed on the Pre-Delivery Inspection or the 30 day report which were not corrected to your satisfaction.
- Advising you regarding what is and what is not covered by the warranties under the Warranty Program.